Displaying 8 of 23 products in: "Dixell"
It is extremely well suited for 6 or 18 device installations such as petrol stations, mini-market, small storage centres. XWEB300D EVO is the ideal solution for the remote assistance to the plant. Connection from PC is made simply using standard web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer® and Firefox®); the information is displayed as web pages.
The web server checks the unit and, in case of malfunction alarm, it notifies the assistance center through FAX, SMS or e-mail.
Thanks to LAN port, the connection (also via internet) to the XWEB300D is easy and safe and no special software is required. It is possible to see all the variables of a controller and to manage of all parameters and alarms. With Java Applet it is possible to generate comprehensive visual graphs.
They are the ideal solution for medium installations up to 20, 36, 50 or 100 devices, such as petrol stations, supermarkets or storage centers. Their innovative and useful features make the instrument suitable for medium-large applications such as production and storage goods centers. Thanks to the two available formats, they can be installed whether on DIN Rail or wall or panel mounting, but can also be used as desk instrument. Connection from PC is made simply using standard web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer® and Firefox®); the information is displayed as web pages.
Both intranet/internet remote connection and modem connection are available via RJ45 ethernet port or via RS232 serial port. Alarm signalling is very flexible and can be done through Fax, e-mail, SMS and also via relay output.
XWEB5000 EVO is provided with a powerful supervisor engine suited for larger installations (with up to 494 devices) in the refrigeration, conditioning and building automation field, where it is necessary to program several different interactive actions that the controller has to perform. It is extremely well suited to hypermarkets, large storage and distribution centers, as well as production and storage goods processing and it is ideal for customer service centers. The system manages the alarm transmission to the "in charge" service (via FAX, e-mail, SMS and also through relay outputs). No PC is necessary using direct connection of a monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Thanks to the special CRO algorithm (Compressor Rack Optimization) an innovative suction pressure management of compressor rack is performed. Furthermore the systems can manage the dew point for anti-sweat heater control.
SUPERVISION: With XWEB5000 EVO it is possible to intervene sending commands to monitored units with algorithm made by the installer. He can quickly and easily create supervision "Projects" by programming links between the input variables (inputs, status and outputs of a controller) and defining what actions the system must take when these conditions are met; several projects can run simultaneously.
1. Four relay output modules, managed by monitoring system (XJR)
2. Digital inputs for local enable/disable of relays or alarm and status monitoring (XJR)
3. Data acquisition modules suitable for collecting data from any kind of installation (XJP)
4. Up to six inputs for NTC, PTC, 4÷20mA and 0÷10V and three digital inputs or four Pt100 inputs and four digital inputs (XJP)
5. Up to 10 line voltage inputs (XJA)
6. Direct line power supply 230 (110)Vac. No external transformer required
7. Remote display option
8. Standard communication protocol ModBUS-RTU
9. Hot Key or Prog tool kit connector for a quick and easy programming
10. 6VA max power absorption
1. Universal controllers to manage temperature, humidity and pressure in both the industrial and commercial applications
2. Stock optimization: thanks to the multi-probe inputs
3. 1 or 2 stage ON/OFF or PID with direct or reverse action
4. Temperature inputs: PTC, NTC, Pt100; Thermocouple J, K or S by selecting the parameters
5. Pressure or humidity inputs: 4÷20mA, 0÷1V or 0÷10V by selecting the parameters
6. Direct line power supply. No external transformer required
7. Display with integrated measurement unit (°C / °F / RH / bar / PSI)
8. Hot Key or Prog Tool Kit connector for a quick and easy programming
9. 3VA max power absorption
10. Display with red LED (10.5mm high) and 5 icons
iPro family is dedicated whether for HVAC units (iPRO Chill and Domo), or for general purposes and refrigeration (iPRO Genius).
The iProGenius programmable controllers family satisfy all requirements regarding the controlling and management of refrigeration, heating, ventilation, electric power and all building automation services.
They are suited for all applications in the PLC world and they find applications in many shopping centres, hospitals, airports, boatyards, energy management plants, and so on…
These controllers provide a high level of technology for ease of external connectivity and programmability providing simple answers to every application’s needs, while ensuring a complete local or remote monitoring.
1. Fully programmable controllers and high connectivity
2. VISOGRAPH programmable graphic display (LCD – 240x96 pixel)
3. Ethernet for connection to an intranet-internet network and to others programmable controllers for a distributed application management
4. USB (host) that allows the download of applications, parameters, data/alarm logger and the applications and parameters upload
5. CANBus digital communication serial protocol for the connection to other programmable controllers, to I/O expansion modules
6. 2 master and slave RS485 serial output
7. ModBUS-RTU standard communication protocol that allows connection to Dixell digital controllers, to XWEB supervising and controlling
8. systems or to applications developed by third Party Systems
9. BACnet communications allows the system to have easy and immediate integration with different manufactures ensuring
10. a complete collaboration
11. The possibility to have a connection to the expansion modules in order to increase system capacity
12. 20VA max power absorption
• Operative System: Linux
• CPU: 200MHz
• Processor: 32bit
• RAM memory: 32MB
• Flash memory capacity: 128MB
1. Unipolar/bipolar stepper valve support
2. Ideal to control superheat regulation
3. Energy saving improvement
4. Single or double circuit
5. Temperature analog inputs (NTC, PTC, Pt1000)
6. Pressure analog inputs (0÷5V, 4÷20mA)
7. Four (4) positions DIP Switch to set the address
8. LAN output for the connection to other drivers or to parametric controllers
9. CAN Bus output for the connection to iPro controllers series
10. Up to 15 connectable driver modules using CANBus serial output
11. Kind of available gas: R-22, R-134A, R-404A, R-407, R-410, R-507
The XDL is a temperature and status recording module for refrigerating applications that works in accordance to HACCP rules. It works with Dixell instruments equipped with the serial output (TTL or RS485) or combined with XJDL40D probe module. Monitoring of temperature, alarms and digital inputs is simple and intuitive, and data can be easily downloaded on a USB key.
1. Connection to Dixell controllers that are provided with serial output (through PW-DL)
2. Stand-alone operation in a 4 DIN module (XJDL40D provided with 4 temperature probes, 4 digital inputs operation at main voltage)
3. Fast and simple mounting
4. Recorded data download on a USB key: txt format that can also be displayed in excel format (.xls/.xlsx)
5. Data recording: up to one (1) year with sampling up to 16 minutes (settable)
6. TTL and RS485 inputs with internal converter (on PW-DL or XJDL40D)
7. 4VA max power absorption
8. Dual display with red LED (8,0mm high) and yellow LED (5,6mm high) and 13 icons